terça-feira, 2 de abril de 2013

FYFTY SHADES OF GREY DOWNLOAD ONLINE


SUMMARY FYFTY SHADES OF GREY




This book is adult content and is therefore not recommended for children under 18. Read the review with attention and respect, please, before commenting.

My history with the book began even before its release, with the buzz that had been created around him and a natural curiosity addicts books. A laminated by high original version showed me something I already thought: would not like.

I already knew the plot and even the details of fanfiction that gave rise to the book and, even when it became a runaway hit sales in Brazil, was categorical: only read it if you won or someone lend. Shortly after, in August, on my birthday, dear Déborah (beijo!) gave me. There was no way to escape.


Still wrapped almost three months until I can look at my stack of reading and conclude that stopping to read "50-tone" does not disturb anything. Deep breath, mentalizei that could surprise me with the story and went!

Anastasia Steele is a young university student completely innocent and inexperienced. At age 21, never had a serious boyfriend, and in fact, has not the slightest hurry to change that, even with the advances that receives some boys of his social circle.

When her best friend gets sick and needs someone to take her place in a major interview to the college newspaper, Anastasia comes face to face with the attractive and successful Christian Grey and even imagine how this encounter unplanned will change your life.

Grey has not yet reached the age of thirty years and now runs a small empire. Owner of a large fortune, an enigmatic personality, incredible beauty and modes chivalry, however dominant, soon manages to seduce the young, surprise, also finds himself attracted to her.

From there I think we all know what happens and it would be no surprise I comment. We follow the beginning of their relationship until the last moment Grey says his sexual preferences and Anastasia is forced to choose between his little life quiet and a life filled with new experiences and discoveries.

Honestly? I'm still waiting for the "shocking" scenes torrid between the two. Besides considering their relationship almost sickly (not by sex but by dependence crazy that created - much like Bella and Edward), I thought all sex scenes extremely repetitive and no big news.

When people spoke of the book as revolutionary, a major exhibition of BDSM able to change the head and the behavior of people, waited MUCH MORE. Not some scenes with a whip, some rope and ready. Outside the methodical way as the author describes them [as they are dressed like Ana feels, what Christian will do] makes everything boring and annoying.

Basically, the most legalzinha the book was part of the relationship "common", with the high point exchanging e-mails between the two (if the book were all so I think he would have liked more, hahaha).

I Anastasia even more annoying, insecure and silly that Bella Swan, which caused the reading to become even more annoying. Christian Grey can be a coolest character, but even so, sometimes, my desire was only roll his eyes for what he did. His brother, on the other hand, I felt much better! : P

I can understand (sort of) why people liked it so much that history. I can see why women are longing for Grey, because people think the novel legal and because they want to continue reading the series. What I could not understand is how this story can hold men in their fifties, but okay.

I considered reading boring and just not say "silly" because of the sexual part. I did not think the writing author's good (very repetitive!) Nor the protagonists wonderful, so did not pass one more reading for me.

Still had a little hope that the two books following the thing would improve. Before buying, however, decided to investigate with some acquaintances who had read and had a short summary of the story ... I can say that my adventure with Christian Grey finished Fifty Shades of Grey, and do not regret.

I made my comments as best as possible, not wanting to offend any player or fan of the series. I ask only that have that same courtesy when commenting. And of course, feel free to present their views in favor of the book, but know that it will not make me change my mind, because my opinion was formed based on what I read.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário